173 Recent Deviations
Featured: Light It Up, Light It Up
Taking Request! OC Shipping Drawingi would like to draw cute shipping art with one of your OC with mineTaking Request! OC Shipping Drawing by Swagamaru
BUT they will not be a offical couple. Just want to draw cute art
i will not draw all of them but i will pick a couple that i like
Here are my characters:
(Shad is already taken)
Now, for Christopher i am going to be very picky for him since he is me and I am single.
(some have no names yet lmao)
Guide: Voks Design and GeneticsSpottingGuide: Voks Design and Genetics by SilverPocky
Listed from Heavy to Minimal coverage (left -> right)
- There are limitless ways that Voks express the spotting gene, they can be in any shape from stars to diamonds, plain circles, or even a freckled like appearance this is due to the spreading of the species to certain areas that required different shapes to adapt efficiently. The only limitation is the amount of coverage displayed on the body. The color of the spots should be relative to the base coat and other markings (i.e. you can not have bright orange spots on a dark blue base). The amount of coverage is dependent on genotype.
Minimal Coverage; 1-20%
Mid Coverage; 20-40%
Heavy Coverage; 40-90%
The below are just a few examples of shapes you may utilize!
Other Good Examples:
OFFICIAL WEAVER AND MORE CS FOR SALE!!BIG CHARACTER SALE!! I'm saving up to move out so am selling some closed species and non characters!!<3333OFFICIAL WEAVER AND MORE CS FOR SALE!! by YaoiDaddy
Closed Species Characters
$160 (Astrovian - will go down to $140)
$60 (Water Dog - will go down to $45)
$40 (Gruffle by Ponacho)
Commission InformationCommission Information by SilverMints
1) Multiple Chapter Reader-Insert - 200 - 250 points. Maximum number of chapters will be 4, minimum 2.
Deadly Work (Creepypasta x Death!Reader) Part 1
Deadly Work (Creepypasta x Death!Reader) Part 2
Deadly Work (Creepypasta x Death!Reader) Part 3
Deadly Work (Creepypasta x Dea
Commission InformationCommission Information by Kliniki
1) Speed Paint - 250 - 300 points. The SP will be posted on my YouTube channel.
2) Chibi - 150 - 200 points. The Chibi will be shaded with an invisible background.
3) Portrait - 100 - 150 points. You will get one portrait of a character of your choice. You can choose between an invisible background or a solid color background.
4) Simple Shading - 100 - 150 points. Colored line art with simple shadin
Commission InformationCommission Information by KittenBurger3
1)Speed Paint - 250 - 300 points. The SP will be posted on my YouTube channel.
2)Animated Icon/Regular Icon - 200 - 250 points. The Icon doesn't have to be animated, and it can be anything you want.
3)Shaded with Background - 200 - 250 points. The whole drawing is shaded, and has a shaded background with it as well.
4)Shaded with Transparent Background - 110 - 140 points.
Our Story and Mission
Requests Galore was originally founded to provide people with a forum where they could offer/ask for requests and to display their creations for others to see. Since then, it has expanded to include Trades, Collaborations, Commissions, and More! Today, our mission is to connect artists with those seeking their services in one form or another and to provide a commonplace for people to share that art.
Before You Join - Please read our Rules and FAQ. It won't take you long and once you're done, feel free to join the group and start submitting!
-Please join the group before submitting things.
-To add things to boards you must be a member of the group. As a member, you may have non group members added to boards.
-Submit to the correct folder. If you submit to the wrong one, it will be rejected.
Featured - Your best work goes here. Please, no doodles or half-finished pieces here.
Request - Any piece of art done as a request goes here. That means the piece was done for NO payment, it was completely FREE!
Art Trades - If you exchanged art with another person, your piece should be submitted here.
Collabs - If two or more people worked on the same piece, it is a collab. Do not confuse that with coloring a lineart or using a base.
Gifts - Anything you do as a gift for another person.
Kiriban - Prizes for winners of your Kiribian featured here.
Look At This - Anything you want to submit that doesn't fit into any other category.
Really Fun Looking Characters - Designs or reference sheets that you want to show off~
Adoptables - Anything you wish to advertise for adoption. Closed adoptables are eventually moved to 'Look at This'
Contest Entries - Have something you're submitting to a contest and want to show off? Submit it here
Advertisements - If you have an advertisement you want featured, submit it here!